Ability to delete old log entries automatically

@AdvancedSetup, Was this ever implemented (in the enterprise client)?  I'm not seeing it as an option (only the option to set it on the management server itself), and we had an issue where a server got bogged down with logs; so we are now looking for a way to do this automatically.  If this has not yet been implemented, would there be a problem with me scripting a program to delete old .txt files in C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\Logs, or does this have the ability to cause application instability?

• Root Admin

Hello @thegeekkid and :welcome:

I've moved your post to it's own topic under the business section of the forum. Your question is in reference to this post.

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/124115-ability-to-delete-old-log-entries-automatically/

Are you using the Endpoint Security with Management Console or the Anti-Malware for Business ?

I'll point one of the business support technicians to this post and they should be able to answer your questions.

Thank you

Ron

@AdvancedSetup, sorry... I should have replied back to this thread.  This got resolved through an email - basically what I was looking to do was not a part of Malwarebytes by default; however, they did say that creating a script shouldn't be a problem.  Once I'm done with the script, I'll post it here so that anyone else who has the same question can use it. :)

Thanks!

• Root Admin

Thank you @thegeekkid glad you were able to resolve your issue. Normally we would not allow links to external files like that but since you've also provided the source we'll go ahead and allow it. I would request though that you document it a bit here so that users are aware of what exactly it's doing.

Thank you again

Ron