Win10 Oct update -> digitally signed driver needed

doug_jensen

Hello and Welcome to Malwarebytes.

I have updated my Win10 computer with all available updates, and I can't seem to reproduce this on my computer.

Let's try this first to see if it will fix your issue.....

1. Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs(the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)
  3. NOTE: More info about v2.2.1 HERE; User Guide ONLINE; User Guide PDF; FAQ: Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank You,

Firefox

Thank you, I'll do that reinstall. Note that I have already uploaded those 3 logs but I'll recreate them again after the reinstall.

Just because (lol) I rebooted and now I do not get the PCA popup. I am using Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 2.2.1.1043 and when I check for updates there are none.

I suggest that this problem has been overcome by some mystery Win10 update event that fixed itself on the reboot (my PC had been rebooted after the update), and that we leave things as is unless/until the problem re-occurs.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

I'd like to know if  doug_jenson ever got this problem resolved .. it has been three months ., I too have the exact same issue  and uninstalling reinstalling and using the latest install that support sent me   still did NOT resolve this issue about unsigned digital drivers that I have come up three time during the  program start  thre etimes for each of the three atreas that malware bytes monitor ..

A better fix for all of this would be for hte team to modify the program  so windows 10 will work .. I do not get these error pop ups for windows XP  but  who supports windows xp these days ..???

I had to disable the Program Compatibility Assistant--it was blocking the installation of a number of programs and updates to installed programs. Google shows how that is done.

Off-topic: MB's anti-malware feature is disabled and I can't enable it, it just says "starting..." I suspect that Norton is responsible for that, I will check that out.