Unable to access update server

I have several computers on my network yet this seems to be the only one not able to update.  There's no FW on the machine, windows FW is disabled.  No AV.  Ran a scandisk, everything is fine.  Ran MBAM, no threats found.  The computer is barely used so the chance of some infection is not very likely.

I did a clean install following the instructions listed.  I've attached the logs to this post.

I did, however notice I have intermittent issues connecting to data-cdn.mbamupdates.com.  In the browser, it seems like the link works half times I try and times out the rest. In the program, updates never work. 

But I can see no reason for this behavior - I can ping, resolve and tracert the url just fine.

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

FRST.txt

Hello oealias and :welcome:

The Consumer/Home edition of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) Premium (v2.2.1.1043) is not supported in a commercial/enterprise/business environment such as that presented by Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard x64 on that computer.

Be that as it may, with the aid of a system Administrator's command prompt, please post your results via a screen grab of the following:

nslookup data-cdn.mbamupdates.com

and

ping data-cdn.mbamupdates.com

Thank you.

Edited by 1PW

Thanks for the reply!  Yeah, I figured that using it on a server OS would cause some issues but it definitely did work for a while and then just stopped all of a sudden.

C:\Windows\System32>nslookup data-cdn.mbamupdates.com
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  192.168.1.1

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:    vip0x062.ssl.hwcdn.net
Address:  205.185.208.98
Aliases:  data-cdn.mbamupdates.com
          data-cdn.mbamupdates.com.akadns.net
C:\Windows\System32>ping data-cdn.mbamupdates.com

Pinging vip0x062.ssl.hwcdn.net [205.185.208.98] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 205.185.208.98: bytes=32 time=14ms TTL=57
Reply from 205.185.208.98: bytes=32 time=13ms TTL=57
Reply from 205.185.208.98: bytes=32 time=13ms TTL=57
Reply from 205.185.208.98: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=57

Ping statistics for 205.185.208.98:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 13ms, Maximum = 22ms, Average = 15ms

Everything looks fine here yet strangely I will get the error below the first few times I try to access the website in a web browser (chrome or ff or ie).  Seeing as it's a CDN, is it possible there are multiple external ip addresses behind it and for some reason I am unable to access a few of them?

Untitled.png