How to remove PUP's

hxxps://s10.postimg.org/6f69w5pq1/MBAM_results.png

Above is a screenshot of my most recent Malwarebytes scan results. I have the pro home version. I get these PUP warnings but there is nothing within Malwarebytes that I can do with/to the results. Right click/left click does nothing. There is no way to deal with these results within Malwarebytes. Every time it scans I get the same results, but nothing I can do with them. Whats up with that?

Edited by Spud

Hello and Welcome back...

Some things too look for before you perform your scan...

Open Malwarebytes and go to Settings -> Detection and Protection -> and then make sure you settings match to what I have in the picture below:

detection and protection settings.jpg

The run a Threat Scan once again and you should have the option to remove the threats.

Also if you can provide us a copy of your latest scan log (in text format).

Along with these system logs.

Please read the following and in your next reply ATTACH the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs
(the three files should be CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt)

Thank You,

Firefox

I am assuming you were able to complete the scan and remove the threats, if you scan once again does the computer come back clean?

I also noticed, you have quite a bit of software from IOBIT.  Please see the info on that company below and make you own decision as to weather you want to continue using their products.

The company behind this product was found to be stealing Malwarebytes database.
Personally I would not trust installing any software from a company that resorts to stealing someone's technology to sell their product.
Please see the following links and make up your own mind if you want to keep this on your system. If needed we can help you remove it.