Outlook 2016 Disconnect

Hopefully, Malwarebytes will resolve the problem of compatibility with Outlook 2016 Microsoft Exchange.  In case anyone is having a problem with their outlook disconnecting from the exchange server, it is something caused by the malwarebytes software.  Dell worked on my computer for hours and could not find the problem....Microsoft uninstalled and reinstalled Office and even wanted me to reinstall the operating system to see if this fixed the problem...

I decided to try eliminating a few pieces of software to see if anything might work to resolve the problem...I started with AVG and turned it off and still had problems with the exchange server not connecting and not reconnecting, no matter what I did other than restarting my computer...the outlook email server worked for a short while, then disconnected again and would not reconnect.  Finally I got to Malwarebytes, turned it off and amazingly, the Outlook Exchange Server has worked perfectly since.  I phoned Malwarebytes and they said they were aware of this problem and were going to try to find the problem...I have never heard anything since and this was about 60 days ago.

• 4 weeks later...