getting continual warnings Trojan.Unclassifed/Dropper.Process when installing new nVidia graphics drivers.

when I install or update my nVidia drivers I get warnings that Vulkaninfo.exe and vulkaninfo-1-1-0-26-0.exe are trojans. they are quarantined by Super Anti spyware. Malware bytes detects nothing at all. but today, my network settings changed. I have my PC set to Public Network and never share files with anyone,  however, today, I found that my file/folder sharing was set to "on" so anyone in public network could access my files.  also, when I disconnect or reconnect the network via the adapter settings it "identifies" but never connects nor disconnects.  My PC was never set to a home network, but I find now it is. I did not do that! some of my firewall settings seem to allow things I never set it to do.(Microsoft Windows Firewall). am wondering if the nvidia website I go to in obtaining drivers is a fake or not. same with nVidia Experience driver updater.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Please visit this web page and read the ComboFix User's Guide:

• Once you've read the article and are ready to use the program you can download it directly from the link below.
  • Important! - Please make sure you save combofix to your desktop and do not run it from your browser
  • Direct download link for: ComboFix.exe
  • Please make sure you disable your security applications before running ComboFix.
  • Once Combofix has completed it will produce and open a log file.  Please be patient as it can take some time to load.
  • Please attach that log file to your next reply.
  • If needed the file can be located here:  C:\combofix.txt
  • NOTE: If you receive the message "illegal operation has been attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", just reboot the computer.
  • 1 month later...

my applolgies I have not checked back in a while. was busy and forgot about this case. this PC is no longer functional. I am going to replace some parts and do a clean install with its OS. please close this topic.