[RESOLVED] Only 1 of my 2 canneds is being posted - Testing

Aura

Alright so I tried to post a reply in a MRL thread with 2 canneds: FRST and TDSSKiller, and only the FRST one would be posted. Even if I tried to add the TDSSKiller one via the edit. I had to post a second time with the TDSSKiller canned. Testing now.

iO3R662.pngFarbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) - Fix mode
Follow the instructions below to execute a fix on your system using FRST, and provide the log in your next reply.

• Right-click on your Desktop, select New and click on Text Document. Name it fixlist (make sure it's a .txt file) and press on Enter;
  • Open the file you just created and copy/paste the content below in it, then save it (Ctrl + S);
    CloseProcesses:
    	SaveMbr: drive=0

• Right-click on the FRST executable and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
  • Click on the Fix button;
    NYA5Cbr.png
  • On completion, a message will come up saying that the fix has been completed and it'll open a log in Notepad;
  • A file called MBRDUMP.txt will be saved on your desktop. Attach it in your next reply;

That's another thing. Notice how the "SaveMBR: drive=0" is indented? I didn't do that. The editor did it by itself when I posted. That's another annoying issue.

Test without the code block.

Follow the instructions below to execute a fix on your system using FRST, and provide the log in your next reply.

• Right-click on your Desktop, select New and click on Text Document. Name it fixlist (make sure it's a .txt file) and press on Enter;
  • Open the file you just created and copy/paste the content below in it, then save it (Ctrl + S);
  • Right-click on the FRST executable and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
    NYA5Cbr.png
  • On completion, a message will come up saying that the fix has been completed and it'll open a log in Notepad;
  • A file called MBRDUMP.txt will be saved on your desktop. Attach it in your next reply;

Z7YgZ8d.pngTDSSKiller

• Download TDSSKiller from BleepingComputer, then move the executable file on your Desktop;
  • Right-click on tdsskiller.exe and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
  • Accept the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) and the KSN Statement;
  • Once the application is done initializing, click on the Change parameters button;
  • In addition to the current checked boxes, check these two as well:
    • Verify file digital signature;
    • Detect TDLFS file system;
  • Once done, click on Ok then click on Start scan;
  • After the scan is complete, click on the Report button, in the top right corner;
  • A report window will open with the scan log. Copy and paste it in your next reply;

Your next reply(ies) should include:

• Attached MBRDUMP.txt;
  • Copy/pasted content of the TDSSKiller scan log;

Testing.

CloseProcesses:
    SaveMbr: drive=0

NYA5Cbr.png

Z7YgZ8d.pngTDSSKiller

• Download TDSSKiller from BleepingComputer, then move the executable file on your Desktop;
  • Right-click on tdsskiller.exe and select Spcusrh.pngRun as Administrator (for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 users);
  • Accept the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) and the KSN Statement;
  • Once the application is done initializing, click on the Change parameters button;
  • In addition to the current checked boxes, check these two as well:
    • Verify file digital signature;
    • Detect TDLFS file system;
  • Once done, click on Ok then click on Start scan;
  • After the scan is complete, click on the Report button, in the top right corner;
  • A report window will open with the scan log. Copy and paste it in your next reply;

Your next reply(ies) should include:

• Attached MBRDUMP.txt;
  • Copy/pasted content of the TDSSKiller scan log;

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, Aura said:

Alright so IPS 4 doesn't like spaces in code blocks... why?

That's the million dollar question. I have already reached out to them for an answer on this. Once I have something to share, I will.

• celee changed the title to [RESOLVED] Only 1 of my 2 canneds is being posted - Testing