Some suggestions

Gt-truth

I'd like to suggest The following ideas. : :P

1- The malwarebytes program should be to create a system restore point before proceeding to removal of any malicious software objects.(better then lose of the system) :blush:

2- A new scan-mode for heavily infected PCs (which should to enable the hiding files and folders) :rolleyes:

that’s all :D

Edited by mrdodrop

2- A new scan-mode for heavily infected PCs (which should to enable the hiding files and folders) :rolleyes:

Because you think that security products don't scan hidden files and folders? If that was true, it would be SO easy to write a simple malware and wreck havoc on every single computer that exists. Hidden files and files flagged as "system" are scanned by Malwarebytes (and every other security products, if they're decent), so I don't understand your suggestion.

1- The malwarebytes program should be to create a system restore point before proceeding to removal of any malicious software objects.(better then lose of the system) :blush:

It could be useful, yes, though doing a system restore that will restore malware on the system could also easily break it.

19 minutes ago, Aura said:

Because you think that security products don't scan hidden files and folders? If that was true, it would be SO easy to write a simple malware and wreck havoc on every single computer that exists. Hidden files and files flagged as "system" are scanned by Malwarebytes (and every other security products, if they're decent), so I don't understand your suggestion.

yeah I was thought that Security software never scanned for hidden files and folders . anyway here the idea again .

this new scan mode is for scanning for hiding startup/registry objects for Example ? do you know this feature is really exist in sas so you can check it

19 minutes ago, Aura said:

It could be useful, yes, though doing a system restore that will restore malware on the system could also easily break it.

what If mbam is to damage the system after the malware removal ? like it happen with me a few day ago !

Edited by mrdodrop

These are also covered by Malwarebytes (and other security products). It seems like you don't understand how a scan works and what is being scanned. The concept of "hidden" doesn't really apply since everything is being scanned, hidden or not. The only exception would be rootkits (which hides on another level) and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware does have a check-in option to enable rootkit scan so that feature already exists. It's useless to present "MBAM should scan X" ideas because chances are that it probably does already.

What malware did you remove with Malwarebytes that broke your system? You seem to be breaking your system weekly so it might not be the program that is at fault. Not mentioning the fact that you seem to get infected easily as well.

13 minutes ago, Aura said:

What malware did you remove with Malwarebytes that broke your system?

its just an adwares after I remove that adware with mbam I had to reboot my system then after that I got a block screen ? while I had no such problem with the others anti-malware tools ! it is just with mbam

Edited by mrdodrop