Problems with connection, potential unfound malware

Hello, hopefully someone can help me. I'm running Windows 7 x64 and connected my PC directly from my PC to the modem.
I have been having incredibly irritating internet issues that myself and my ISP cannot solve.
I would be able to open webpages with no problems but when II play WoW, Overwatch, GTA5, Terraria with buds, I always seem to lag hardcore or just bluntly get disconnected from the session entirely. It doesn't last longer than a few seconds to a minute though, but it always happens again anywhere between 5-40 mins later.
I talked to my ISP many, many times, most times the guy I get says my connection is fine with no problems. A few times they said there were kinda unusual readings. One time he said there was upload packet loss. I have even had an ISP tech come and check my connection a few times. One said everything was fine and said I would have to call when it's happening (which doesn't help because it doesn't last longer than a few seconds or so, especially when I have to spend 5 to 10 minutes navigating their stupid auto menus. And one said that the connection here was fine but down the road it might be interfering with my service (although he seemed to want to end the day because he had a trainee with him and just wanted to pass the problem off to another tech).
Things I have tried:
DNS Flush.
Set the connection from Automatically find a DNS ip to various free DNS's out there from Google and OpenDNS.
Update Windows.
Many resets and reboots of the modem and my computer.
Double and triple check my physical cord and internal PC components for looseness or damage.
Did a malware and rootkit scan with Malwarebytes, Security Essentials, Avira and Housecall, all with no results. However I suspect it might be something that can't be easily discovered. Mostly because I also recently found out I have been having difficulty downloading Windows Updates (just recently got this issue sort of resolved but unsure what caused it in the first place.
My computer is the only one this is happening to, however I don't have access to another PC that can play some of these games to test, or a friend to help out with it. However multiple devices are connected at different times with no issues. I am frustrated beyond belief, I hope someone can help me out here. Thanks for reading.

I also scanned with Hijack This. While I do have this file, it also told me this

"For some reason, your system denied access to the Hosts file. If any hijacked domains are in this file, Hijack This may not be able to fix this. ."

• Root Admin

Please restart the computer first and then run the following steps and post back the logs when ready.

STEP 01
Please download Junkware Removal Tool to your desktop.

• Shutdown your antivirus to avoid any conflicts.
  • Right click over JRT.exe and select Run as administrator on Windows Vista or Windows 7, double-click on XP.
  • The tool will open and start scanning your system.
  • Please be patient as this can take a while to complete.
  • On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
  • Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next reply message
  • When completed make sure to re-enable your antivirus

STEP 02
Let's clean out any adware now: (this will require a reboot so save all your work)

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save to your Desktop.

• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.
    Vista / Windows 7/8 users right-click and select Run As Administrator
  • Click on the Scan button.
  • AdwCleaner will begin...be patient as the scan may take some time to complete.
  • When it's done, you'll see: Pending: Please uncheck elements you don't want to be removed.
  • Now click on the Report button and a logfile (AdwCleaner[R0].txt) will open in Notepad for review.
  • Look at the log especially under Files/Folders for any program you want to save.
  • If there's a program you may want to save, just uncheck it from AdwCleaner.
  • If you're not sure, post the log for review. (all items found are adware/spyware/foistware)
  • If you're ready to clean it all up, click the Clean button.
  • After rebooting, a logfile report (AdwCleaner[S0].txt) will open automatically.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that logfile in your next reply.
  • A copy of that logfile will also be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
  • Items that are deleted are moved to the Quarantine Folder: C:\AdwCleaner\Quarantine
  • To restore an item that has been deleted:
  • Go to Tools > Quarantine Manager > check what you want to be restored > now click on Restore.

STEP 03
Download Sophos Free Virus Removal Tool and save it to your desktop.

• Double click the icon and select Run
  • Click Next
  • Select I accept the terms in this license agreement, then click Next twice
  • Click Install
  • Click Finish to launch the program
  • Once the virus database has been updated click Start Scanning
  • If any threats are found click Details, then View Log file (bottom left-hand corner)
  • Copy and paste the results in your reply
  • Close the Notepad document, close the Threat Details screen, then click Start cleanup
  • Click Exit to close the program
  • If no threats were found, please confirm that result.

STEP 04
Please download the Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. You can check here if you're not sure if your computer is 32-bit or 64-bit

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens, click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press the Scan button.
  • It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.
  • The first time the tool is run, it also makes another log (Addition.txt). If you've, run the tool before you need to place a check mark here.
  • Please attach the Additions.txt log to your reply as well.

Thanks

Thank you so much for helping me!

After following your instructions, here are the logs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Junkware Removal Tool (JRT) by Malwarebytes
Version: 8.0.7 (07.03.2016)
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium x64
Ran by Ken (Administrator) on Wed 09/21/2016 at  3:47:01.49

File System: 288

Successfully deleted: C:\ProgramData\Start Menu\Programs\coupons (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\crashrpt (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\esupport.com (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\packageaware (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\3909 (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0mlc8a47.default\user.js (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\wininit.ini (File)
Successfully deleted: C:\Program Files (x86)\coupons (Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\00XLMZHW (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\02ULMPGI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0CXL0CE2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0OH1Q1XP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0WC581IT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0YM0XUTL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\13LJZNJZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\18GV5XLX (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1G7J3A2V (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1GSKWDCF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1RBECQNL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1RKSOMIY (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\220VYIJA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\22ONDWCI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\26GH14WG (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2F4Z8M13 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2L052V3A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2U94BF11 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\31T7QRIS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\32X2VRXZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\39R7W2JT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3FJQK45D (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3PUUXO9T (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3ZFU46VO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\417TEQGQ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4BTLWFB5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4CAPHYQN (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4KA98MS3 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4WQQBTZW (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4XCW1LT2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5LCS2QEY (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5VCK70BO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5YPM256C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\613OQWND (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6C7TTIO4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6CA0EJQ8 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6GYATIYZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6J822HID (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6X7FS6Q0 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7LA204EA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7LVKN0XP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\859X9WLQ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8HMML55T (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8Q2GZ2U1 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RRJAUSD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\940YKDR8 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\96OABNIF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9CS9R1L8 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9FANMGLD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9PIV8K3J (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9ZJYZ6XU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AMQJSVRS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\APP6E1KL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BC85QC6O (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BQJ6WHSB (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BQX87JQJ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BYE5V1XF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C0Q1SJGF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CA4DBMKJ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CL6AR23P (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CLTEC0KA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D3RM6A36 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D8PPNA7U (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DJM8OK30 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E0TN8F8V (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E309TI22 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E46II4OV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EB3NYANK (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FLZ7L43I (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FQP8K8I2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\G73YICBO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GHL52GQU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GHO1NZIT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GSCD1F2Q (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H19IHZWM (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HFUQQ5EV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HSM5COMN (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HUI4RGRR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\I08V917N (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ID91YH3M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IXWAGK8A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\J0L5V20W (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\J5JOV03J (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K0HL6PA0 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\L5GC6MLU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LLZ7IPRY (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LXRMXZ25 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M3RZZCS4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\N2AOQAEA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NFME1MRR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NKCIZD97 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NXQWVEHP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\O2XJ26C5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\O6H4Z7E7 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OC11UASP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OGZQ2AXT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OYNC6EMT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PAEYZ3UH (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PXY1CYMA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QLG8ED6Z (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QMLDK4TZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\R0IMJ5ZD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RA4OOC3E (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RCQJ34OJ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RLQVD602 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RQUEUCOE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RQY7XOO5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SAUMH5FS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SCUC530M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SG964JFD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SNX7ZLMD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\STZMSDQO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SUTT9EPU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\T0AEZGL7 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TJ7FHG1D (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U3CN03L1 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U3ETYZKH (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UF6S53E6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UMEDYL44 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UUMD37RF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V9Q68R06 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VDO6YKYU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VHCMJGQ7 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VQOBY40T (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VQZ3TH3U (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VUJS7GSP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VXIEQ4ZM (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WF7681K5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WN5H2KMU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WPAIS9B2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WUC0U5MN (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WVZ9QMIF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WZ6YY6X2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X7LJLNTC (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XDSANICD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YQBRE82X (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YUEIBY9C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YXNEUUMS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YZO5CCP7 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZMDIRTSB (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\00XLMZHW (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\02ULMPGI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0CXL0CE2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0OH1Q1XP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0WC581IT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\0YM0XUTL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\13LJZNJZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\18GV5XLX (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1G7J3A2V (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1GSKWDCF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1RBECQNL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\1RKSOMIY (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\220VYIJA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\22ONDWCI (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\26GH14WG (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2F4Z8M13 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2L052V3A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\2U94BF11 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\31T7QRIS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\32X2VRXZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\39R7W2JT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3FJQK45D (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3PUUXO9T (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\3ZFU46VO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\417TEQGQ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4BTLWFB5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4CAPHYQN (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4KA98MS3 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4WQQBTZW (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\4XCW1LT2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5LCS2QEY (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5VCK70BO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\5YPM256C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\613OQWND (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6C7TTIO4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6CA0EJQ8 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6GYATIYZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6J822HID (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\6X7FS6Q0 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7LA204EA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7LVKN0XP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\859X9WLQ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8HMML55T (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8Q2GZ2U1 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8RRJAUSD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\940YKDR8 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\96OABNIF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9CS9R1L8 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9FANMGLD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9PIV8K3J (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\9ZJYZ6XU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AMQJSVRS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\APP6E1KL (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BC85QC6O (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BQJ6WHSB (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BQX87JQJ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\BYE5V1XF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C0Q1SJGF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CA4DBMKJ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CL6AR23P (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\CLTEC0KA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D3RM6A36 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\D8PPNA7U (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\DJM8OK30 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E0TN8F8V (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E309TI22 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\E46II4OV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\EB3NYANK (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FLZ7L43I (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FQP8K8I2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\G73YICBO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GHL52GQU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GHO1NZIT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GSCD1F2Q (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\H19IHZWM (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HFUQQ5EV (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HSM5COMN (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HUI4RGRR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\I08V917N (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ID91YH3M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IXWAGK8A (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\J0L5V20W (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\J5JOV03J (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\K0HL6PA0 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\L5GC6MLU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LLZ7IPRY (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\LXRMXZ25 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\M3RZZCS4 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\N2AOQAEA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NFME1MRR (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NKCIZD97 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NXQWVEHP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\O2XJ26C5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\O6H4Z7E7 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OC11UASP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OGZQ2AXT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\OYNC6EMT (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PAEYZ3UH (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\PXY1CYMA (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QLG8ED6Z (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\QMLDK4TZ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\R0IMJ5ZD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RA4OOC3E (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RCQJ34OJ (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RLQVD602 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RQUEUCOE (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RQY7XOO5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SAUMH5FS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SCUC530M (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SG964JFD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SNX7ZLMD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\STZMSDQO (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\SUTT9EPU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\T0AEZGL7 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\TJ7FHG1D (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U3CN03L1 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\U3ETYZKH (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UF6S53E6 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UMEDYL44 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\UUMD37RF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\V9Q68R06 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VDO6YKYU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VHCMJGQ7 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VQOBY40T (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VQZ3TH3U (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VUJS7GSP (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\VXIEQ4ZM (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WF7681K5 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WN5H2KMU (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WPAIS9B2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WUC0U5MN (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WVZ9QMIF (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WZ6YY6X2 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\X7LJLNTC (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\XDSANICD (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YQBRE82X (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YUEIBY9C (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YXNEUUMS (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YZO5CCP7 (Temporary Internet Files Folder)
Successfully deleted: C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ZMDIRTSB (Temporary Internet Files Folder)

Deleted the following from C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\0mlc8a47.default\prefs.js
user_pref(browser.search.order.1, Ask.com);

Registry: 6

Successfully deleted: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\CouponPrinterService (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\YahooAUService (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{21A51130-7285-49FE-B3F6-2385CC71CDEA} (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{38423BD8-3E9F-4ccb-8169-CFDF9E46809F} (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} (Registry Key)
Successfully deleted: HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{0633EE93-D776-472f-A0FF-E1416B8B2E3A} (Registry Key)

Scan was completed on Wed 09/21/2016 at  3:50:01.72
End of JRT log

And the next one.

# AdwCleaner v6.020 - Logfile created 21/09/2016 at 03:56:17
# Updated on 14/09/2016 by ToolsLib
# Database : 2016-09-20.4 [Server]
# Operating System : Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64)
# Username : Ken - DEMENTEDDEVICE
# Running from : C:\Users\Ken\Desktop\AdwCleaner.exe
# Mode: Clean
# Support : https://toolslib.net/forum

***** [ Services ] *****

[-] Service deleted: CouponPrinterService
[-] Service deleted: YahooAUService

***** [ Folders ] *****

***** [ Files ] *****

***** [ DLL ] *****

***** [ WMI ] *****

***** [ Shortcuts ] *****

***** [ Scheduled Tasks ] *****

***** [ Registry ] *****

[-] Key deleted: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\services\YahooAUService
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OCComSDK.ComSDK
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OCComSDK.ComSDK.1
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\YBrowserToolbar.YBrowserToolbar
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\YBrowserToolbar.YBrowserToolbar.1
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OCComSDK.ComSDK
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\OCComSDK.ComSDK.1
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\YBrowserToolbar.YBrowserToolbar
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\YBrowserToolbar.YBrowserToolbar.1
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\{7375D127-3955-4654-8E7D-1949A7A9C902}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{371AD4A5-1520-4AA2-A8A4-F9AD3BAC6957}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{7F124846-5453-4BB8-A41D-E11481FFC9DF}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\Interface\{8FD65019-BF09-45DA-AD81-E95AE911F1FD}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{F6C2BABA-9E4C-425F-9AEC-24AB8F2B640D}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
[-] Key deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
[-] Key deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{FFE66D00-A56A-4F7F-81D7-4A28C5816D6C}
[-] Key deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C}
[-] Key deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Settings\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\PreApproved\{EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88}
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\ActiveX Compatibility\{9522B3FB-7A2B-4646-8AF6-36E7F593073C}
[-] Value deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser [{21FA44EF-376D-4D53-9B0F-8A89D3229068}]
[-] Value deleted: HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\URLSearchHooks [{81017EA9-9AA8-4A6A-9734-7AF40E7D593F}]
[-] Key deleted: HKU\S-1-5-21-456563152-718610006-1438573784-1002\Software\eSupport.com
[-] Key deleted: HKU\S-1-5-21-456563152-718610006-1438573784-1002\Software\Yahoo\Companion
[-] Key deleted: HKU\S-1-5-21-456563152-718610006-1438573784-1002\Software\Yahoo\YFriendsBar
[-] Key deleted: HKU\S-1-5-21-456563152-718610006-1438573784-1002\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Yahoo\Companion
[#] Key deleted on reboot: HKCU\Software\eSupport.com
[#] Key deleted on reboot: HKCU\Software\Yahoo\Companion
[#] Key deleted on reboot: HKCU\Software\Yahoo\YFriendsBar
[#] Key deleted on reboot: HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Yahoo\Companion
[-] Key deleted: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Yahoo\Companion
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKCU\Software\eSupport.com
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKCU\Software\Yahoo\Companion
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKCU\Software\Yahoo\YFriendsBar
[#] Key deleted on reboot: [x64] HKCU\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Yahoo\Companion

***** [ Web browsers ] *****

[-] Chrome preferences cleaned: "browser.search.param.yahoo-fr" -  "chr-greentree_ff&ilc=12&type=586383"

:: "Tracing" keys deleted
:: Winsock settings cleared

C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [4177 Bytes] - [21/09/2016 03:56:17]
C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[S0].txt - [4246 Bytes] - [21/09/2016 03:53:37]

########## EOF - C:\AdwCleaner\AdwCleaner[C0].txt - [4323 Bytes] ##########

And Sophos didn't find any threats, even after double checking it. So no log file.

And Farbar is attached as requested.

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Please Run TFC by OldTimer to clear temporary files:

• Download TFC from here and save it to your desktop.
  • http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/TFC.exe
  • Close any open programs and Internet browsers.
  • Double click TFC.exe to run it on XP (for Vista and Windows 7 right click and choose "Run as administrator") and once it opens click on the Start button on the lower left of the program to allow it to begin cleaning.
  • Please be patient as clearing out temp files may take a while.
  • Once it completes you may be prompted to restart your computer, please do so.
  • Once it's finished you may delete TFC.exe from your desktop or save it for later use for the cleaning of temporary files.

Next,

Restart the computer and run the following.

Please visit this web page and read the ComboFix User's Guide:

• Once you've read the article and are ready to use the program you can download it directly from the link below.
  • Important! - Please make sure you save combofix to your desktop and do not run it from your browser
  • Direct download link for: ComboFix.exe
  • Please make sure you disable your security applications before running ComboFix.
  • Once Combofix has completed it will produce and open a log file.  Please be patient as it can take some time to load.
  • Please attach that log file to your next reply.
  • If needed the file can be located here:  C:\combofix.txt
  • NOTE: If you receive the message "illegal operation has been attempted on a registry key that has been marked for deletion", just reboot the computer.

• Root Admin

Well the logs are not showing anything to indicate anything that would cause this behavior.

You may want to try a factory reset of your router.

Please review the following website and read it before continuing and then do a Hard Reset back to Factory Defaults for your router.
This information is only for resetting the router DO NOT erase, install, or update the firmware, just reset your router to factory defaults.

Reset And Reboot

Hard reset or 30/30/30

Let me know how that works out.

Edited by AdvancedSetup

So I tried the above with the same results. However I also talked with a Blizzard tech today and he told me something I never even considered. He had me use a Blizzard tool called Looking Glass and with that, he pretty much told me it isn't me, my hardware or even my ISP, but a 3rd party company my ISP uses called Level 3. Apparently there is a high amount of data being lost that is due to something going on with Level 3. The connection is great but an oddity like that may not be overly obvious to alot of people. I am trying to get someone to talk to at my ISP about this. I just hope I can get someone who knows what they are doing and will take what I say about Level 3 serious (because I'm fairly sure most techs that work at my ISP won't have any clue about what I'm talking about). However I will update as soon as I have more information or hopefully a resolution.