free to use of it or not ?

Gt-truth

Hello mrdodrop:

Beta tester participation in the Consumer Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware development project has been free since its first announcement.  If you believe you have a beta testing system you could devote to MBARW Beta8 use, please do be sure the system is without trouble and that you currently have a robust, active and proven backup system in place.

All the locked/pinned topics above contain valuable information to help you start.  Thank you for your interest in the MBARW Beta testing project.

25 minutes ago, 1PW said:

Hello mrdodrop:

Beta tester participation in the Consumer Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware development project has been free since its first announcement.  If you believe you have a beta testing system you could devote to MBARW Beta8 use, please do be sure the system is without trouble and that you currently have a robust, active and proven backup system in place.

All the locked/pinned topics above contain valuable information to help you start.  Thank you for your interest in the MBARW Beta testing project.

hi there 1PW

I am now ready to test the program. Since I've moved all my files to the external drive.

I just was a little worried because the program has a lot of false positives, but now I want to test something new since is no Important files in the system disk.

Edited by mrdodrop