Do these firewall logs look like an attack

I've had some really strange connection and DNS lookup issues ever since having TWC service installed at a new apartment. Only GF was here with the tech, and when I got home I went about setting up modem and router passwords, and when I noticed the issues I checked the modem's firewall logs and found this stuff which looked suspect. I initially ignored it and called TWC to send another tech. He installed a TWC modem hoping it would fix the problem, which it didn't. Today my credit card was flagged for fraud, and the rep suggested I may have been hacked which makes me think there is a remote possibility that the two are related. Normally I would chalk it all up to coincidence, but in this case I'm starting to think it might not be. Let me know what other data or information you guys would need to narrow it down to an actual intrusion or compromised system. I did run malwarebytes anti-malware premium, and malewarebytes anti-rootkit, and both came up clean. 

Firewall_Event_Log_27Aug16.jpg

Modem_Event_Log_2_27Aug16.jpg

Hello and :welcome:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

• Double-click to run it. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Press Scan button. button.

x5o4gh.png

• It will make a log (FRST.txt) in the same directory the tool is run. Please attach it to your reply.

• The first time the tool is run, it makes also another log (Addition.txt). Please attach it to your reply.