mbamchameleon found a file called C00000D in event viewer

Hi Malwarebytes forum. I followed instruction from a google search and then cleaned out my webage searches and lost the page so.. I decided to come to malwares forum for help I bought premium last week or so and I had clicked on a email oops and became infested after I reinstalled windows 8.1 after windows 10 and a previous build of windows 8.1 pro was also infected. found I have a stalker type hacker. this hacker breaks into my home and puts stuff on my computer - I know this because I live alone and noone has my passwords I keep them in my head now. Anyway I have been infected again and need your help. I also have bit defender total security 2016. Just reinstalled them again and watched malwarebytes being turned off while I was offline.

here you will find the FRST file and addition. 

thank you for your future help

Tracey

Looking forward to your reply - I read the forum info so I will wait.

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

Hello and :welcome:

51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware. Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please re-run 51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

• First of all, select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detection & Protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • In the same tab, under PUP and PUM detections make sure it is set to Treat detections as malware
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the newest Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.

Save the file to your desktop and upload your next reply.

thanks for the reply. I did as you asked. ran scan with those settings and update. No threats detected - I turned off lanmanworkstation to avoid being attacked while I wait for your answer. Will this affect the outcome? Otherwise changes occur like Bit defender shows as public and stealth turned off in the adapter settings and malwares gets turned off. A connection via bluetooth has been detected and new hardware connected in device manager.

This all seems to be really bad when I play Creativerse. Also made my steam private and got rid of all but my children and blocked all others but it still persists. Sometimes I go on Twitch and they put img files for people to see stuff and this has ipfinders on them.

I got so suspicious watching the event viewer I was going mad with false positives and real event id 4624.Network settings public file share gets changed to all can share I change it back. I have tried encryption only to lose my harddrive and using virtual while surfing the web only to have another hard drive lost. I locked every window and door and hardly go out now as I am not sure when it happens. I try new software to ensure my safety only have it sabotaged as well. so far used spybot search and destroy and lavasoft adaware all bought versions I have even tried zonealarm. This last reinstall of windows, I was sent an email and damn I clicked on it.

Hijack this was not allowed to run not sure who/what kept stopping it so I went offline turned off all security software and still found nothing. (not sure what to look for)

I watch the teens stand outside my place with there mobiles pointed to my place -so got a new modem and setup the security to stealth and no wireless but they still get in to my network. Changed all my passwords and email to new names. 

Is there anything you can do to help protect me.. what software do they use to install their mobile onto my system and how do I find it? what software can I get to show me I have an intruder in my system.??

thanks for reading really long post.

Regards

Daintylady