DesmodTroy

Hi,

Been using this site for a while now and had no problems what so ever. I wondered what the new thing was about this site that means its flagged up on MBAM?

I do have a couple of issues regarding why this is blocked if its blocked for the reason I think it is. I am a fully paid up MBAM user and love the program BTW, thank-you all who build this great program. I want to thank you for your hard work and keep it up.

I wondered if someone could tell me if there is actually some serious Malware concerned with this site or is the reason its on the list 'for obvious reasons' ?

I respect that you have to do what you have to do, but I'd like to just have the program protect my computer, not restrict what I can and cant do on the internet. I feel using this site does not directly hurt anyone or the planet, Its a victimless action..IMO. Millions are still made, many are still rich from their venture/Investment and will continue to be.

Anyway, I shall shut up now, Please just protect my computer, not police what I can and cant do..

Thanks