Hello,

just a few minutes ago I got a notification on my computer saying Windows Defender has found a virus.I opened the program and it said it found a Trojan by the name of Rundas!plock. Scared i immediately started a quick scan with both windows defender and a treat scan with Malware bytes both showed nothing. I started a full scan with windows defender and that is working now but what should i do? Please help

Capturerun.PNG

just a few minutes ago I got a notification on my computer saying Windows Defender has found a virus.I opened the program and it said it found a Trojan by the name of Rundas!plock.

Virus and Trojan is not the same thing  .....

From the picture it seems you are looking at Defender quarantined item, so defender have already removed it

If you want help follow instructions here > https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/9573-im-infected-what-do-i-do-now/

Edited by pondus

17 minutes ago, pondus said:

Virus and Trojan is not the same thing  .....

From the picture it seems you are looking at Defender quarantined item, so defender have already removed it

If you want help follow instructions here > https://forums.malwarebytes.org/topic/9573-im-infected-what-do-i-do-now/

so does this mean that I should be safe or not?

it means pondus has indicated for you to seek assistance if you are unsure.

Based upon the little you have posted, we can't say you are safe or not.  Only that Windows Defender ( which isn't very good to begin with but is better than nothing )
found and quarantines a trojan.

If you are unsure if this is indicative of a bigger problem, seek that assistance.