Unable to access update server

I'm having an issue with updating my database. I keep getting the error "unable to access update server". I'm currently running windows 10 and I use ESET NOD32 antivirus. I have been using these to in conjunction for a very long time and have never had this issue until now. Can someone please assist on how to get this fixed?

Hello Reaper82 and :welcome:

Let's begin here:

1. Please try the following and reply if this corrects your issue: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2.x.
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and individually attach the 3 requested logs in a reply to this thread: Diagnostic Logs.
  3. The 3 files, from Step 2, to be individually attached from your desktop are: CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Copy and Paste them into a reply.

Please update the status of your issue in a reply to this thread.

Thank You.

Hello Reaper82:

Thank you for the good news update.

However, is this going to be a continuing thing? If so, am I going to have to uninstall and re-install every time?

If malware has successfully evaded self-protection defenses and altered or corrupted any applications, a re-install is usually the most efficient path to resolution and you would likely wish to re-evaluate your system's protections.  In the case of an MBAM install, you may wish to consider enabling the self-protection module.

Reference: https://www.malwarebytes.com/support/guides/mbam/AdvancedSettings.html > Enable Self-Protection.

Thank you.