Thank you Malwarebytes team!

Thanks for the kind words @SloppyMcFloppy. We are glad to hear that you love our software as much as we do. We have some cool stuff on the horizon that we hope you and all of our users will enjoy as we continue on our journey to crush malware everywhere.

Lastly, just wanted to let you know that I moved your thread to the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Comments and Suggestions area of the forums.

• 3 months later...

I would echo the praise - I've had a number of minor issues with version 3.0 Premium  which have been resolved quickly by searching this forum and also the insightful replies from experts to my posts. Not quite a finished product yet but seems to run sweetly on my Windows 7 laptop.

I may never know how truly effective it is unless I'm unlucky (or stupid) enough to expose myself to virus or malware - but I've used earlier versions to resolve problems on other people's machines, and version 3 Premium comes with a lot of extra armament, runs faster and may indeed be a one stop solution. Well done, Malwarebytes team! 

• 3 months later...