104.14.55.78 - Site is cleaned

123movies

Hi,

Our site is 123movies.to / 123movies.cz / 123movies.ru , it was blocked by Malwarebyte . Would you please help us to recheck and unblock the site ? We're really careful when adding new ads to the site to make sure there will be no adware/malware ads to be added. 

Here's the virustotal result of our site scanning : virustotal.com/es/url/c47f749a1003d4dcf247af2b718dcb53335726bd27caeeee745841130beeb542/analysis/

Regard

• 2 weeks later...

Been 11 days and No one from Malwarebytes team looking into this case ? Private messaging also doesn't help. Moderator  Dashke   told me that the site is blocked for Malvertising to this url :  http://www.appscase.com/wim/lp/lp27/index.php

But that URL is totally clean and is not blocked by Malwarebytes. He then told me to wait for the team to re-check it but been a few days and I haven't had any response. 

Moderator  Zynthesist  also told me to wait and nothing .... 

Is it an active forum where I can submit false positive case ? Or Malwarebytes really do not care about this anymore ? 

Edited by 123movies

• Dashke locked this topic