Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium stops working

I have recently upgraded to windows 10, and was having the issue listed above before the upgrade and it is still happening, also my Anti Exploit program seemed to stopped working after I tried to reinstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium per instruction I received from the forum. I'm including the logs for your information. The individual helping me believes I have malware, please help.

Thanks,

jrock1960

FRST.txt

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

Hello and :welcome:

Let's clean some malware first.

FRST.gif Fix with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

icon_exclaim.gif This fix was created for this user for use on that particular machine. icon_exclaim.gif

icon_exclaim.gif Running it on another one may cause damage and render the system unstable. icon_exclaim.gif

Download attached fixlist.txt file and save it to the Desktop:

Both files, FRST and fixlist.txt have to be in the same location or the fix will not work!

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Press the Fix button just once and wait.
  • If for some reason the tool needs a restart, please make sure you let the system restart normally. After that let the tool complete its run.
  • When finishes FRST will generate a log on the Desktop, called Fixlog.txt.

Please attach it to your reply.

adwcleaner_new.png Fix with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your Desktop.

• Right-click on adwcleaner_new.png icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Clean.
  • Your PC should reboot now.
  • After reboot, logfile will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

Note: Reports will be saved in your system partition, usually at C:\Adwcleaner

fixlist.txt

TwinHeadedEagle,

I followed your instructions and I'm including the requested files, I wanted you to know that when I ran the FRST tool it did create the Fixlog.txt file as you said it would, but the program stopped working shortly after the file showed up on the desktop. I look forward to your response and I will be checking for a response daily. Thanks again for your help.

Fixlog.txt

AdwCleaner[C0].txt

FRST.gif Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please re-run Farbar Recovery Scan Tool to give me a fresh look at your system.

• Right-click on FRST.gif icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • Make sure that Addition.txt option is checked. option is checked.

2873ryc.png

• Press Scan button and wait.

• The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.

Please attach report into your next reply.

Your PC seems clean now. Let's reinstall MalwareBytes. Make sure you have your license in case you need to enter it again.

mbam-old.png Uninstall outdated/damaged Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download MBAM-clean and save it to your desktop.

• Right-click on mbam-clean.exe icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • It will ask you to reboot the machine - please do so.

After that follow my next instructions to download & install the latest MBAM version.

51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware. Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.

• Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detctions & protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • In the same tab, under PUP and PUM detections make sure it is set to Treat detections as malware.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Start Scan.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.

Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.

I followed the procedures, but when I get to the end and try to remove the file it is showing as a PUP file, I get the "this program has stopped working" and it show that "0" files have been removed. I have included the log that you requested. I tried a scan 1 more time and included the results from that scanProtection Log 09-13-2-16.txtProtection Log 09-13-2-16.txt

Save results 09-13-2016.txt

Press the WindowsKey.png + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type %localappdata% and click OK.

Try to remove Installer folder manually.

Later, please run this tool:

adwcleaner_new.png Fix with AdwCleaner

Please download AdwCleaner by Xplode and save the file to your Desktop.

• Right-click on adwcleaner_new.png icon and select RunAsAdmin.jpg Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • Wait until the database is updated.
  • Click Scan.
  • When finished, please click Clean.
  • Your PC should reboot now.
  • After reboot, logfile will be opened. Copy its content into your next reply.

Note: Reports will be saved in your system partition, usually at C:\Adwcleaner