mountaintree16

Harry Potter anyone?

So it seems like I have been waiting for such a long time for the next Harry Potter movie to come out.

I've read the first three books, and then read part of the fourth, then I lost the book and then school started and I got a job, so I never finished them, but I plan to at some point. The books are definitely much better, but I love seeing whats going on onscreen too.

It's finally coming out on July 15th :unsure: I am sooo excited.

Anyone else a Harry Potter fan? Anyone else going to see the new Harry Potter movie?

I'm not a fan, but the movie is not bad. I'll watching new Harry Potter movie.

@ Maniac

Yeah, I agree, the movies are not too bad. Pretty intense sometimes, really holds you to the movie I think.

The kids are not kids anymore, I think they're in their early 20's now. When it started I think they were about 9 or 10 years old, but I could be mistaken. That's how old they looked to me anyway.

Yes, the Harry Potter movies are always exciting.

Are the kids really that old?

I'm not too big of a reading fan, so I havent gotten the chance to read the last book of the series.

@ Alex

They sure are! I can't remember the last one too well, its been a while now, but I was probably gripping my seat and gasping :unsure: haha.

They probably are that old, I don't even know. Hmm I should look it up...

So Emma/Hermione is 19

Daniel/Harry is 20

Rupert/Ron is 21

haha, now I know how old they actually are :)

(Ron's my favorite)

Ah. I should get to reading the rest of the books. I used to be quite the reader, always reading. Then that kinda dropped off when I was reading a lot of textbooks for school, and now I don't have school (at least not at the moment) but I still haven't gotten back into reading mode. I've been trying to read Melting Stones by Tamora Pierce for over a month now... I start to read it on my day off and then start falling asleep :)http://www.tamora-pierce.com/ if you wanna see what her books are about. I love them. I've read the Circle of Magic Series, the Circle Opens, and now I'm reading the book I just mentioned, which is kind of part of that series. :)

@ Azlan

Sorry I got back to you so late.

Did you see it yet? How did you like it? :)