MiCredit application detected as malware. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime

Hello
yesterday I got my new Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro Prime, and first I performed update to MIUI 8 version (OTA update full information can be found in attachment). Today I scan my phone with malware scanner (Malwarebytes), and hi found that MiCredit is treating as malware application
Information about application
Android/PUP.Riskware.Umpay

/system/app/Payment Service.apk

It is normal that is detected as malware as it look like official Xiaomi application?

Did any anyone report such kind of finding?

Thank you in advance for any feedback related to this topic.

Screenshot_2016-08-31-16-04-23-081_com.android.settings.png

Screenshot_2016-08-31-20-41-18-423_org.malwarebytes.antimalware.png

• Staff

Hi Denail,

This is a PUP detection (Potentially Unwanted Program) because of the shady way this particular payment SDK can be used, PUP because we want to warn the customer of this. If you feel you can trust the app go ahead and whitelist in MBAMM. 

In the meantime we will take another look at the SDK, they might have made improvements.

Regards,

-Armando

23 minutes ago, a_Mbam said:

Hi Denail,

This is a PUP detection (Potentially Unwanted Program) because of the shady way this particular payment SDK can be used, PUP because we want to warn the customer of this. If you feel you can trust the app go ahead and whitelist in MBAMM. 

In the meantime we will take another look at the SDK, they might have made improvements.

Regards,

-Armando

Thanks for feedback
I wonder if it is possible that this application was some way modified or something.
I created a zip package of it and you can take a look or make some tests and checks.

PaymentService.zip