Manual Database download

Hi;

Is there any news of the suggested manual database definitions download? This can be useful when there is a problem with updating via auto-update. Of course a good option is to copy the rules.ref from a pc running MBAM to your pc but, IF, in casee there is no one around who uses MBAM and the auto-update fails...it's a good idea to have one. Avira AntiVir and SASpy ahve there own manual definition update option, why not try it.

Thanks.

voltron :unsure:

Hello voltron (awesome name, one of my favs when I was a kid, I had all 5 lions :unsure: ).

There is a database download available at either of the links below:

Just keep in mind that it isn't updated nearly as frequently as the actual database for the program and is usually several versions behind, but in desperate situations it can still be most helpful.

Hello voltron (awesome name, one of my favs when I was a kid, I had all 5 lions :unsure: ).

There is a database download available at either of the links below:

Just keep in mind that it isn't updated nearly as frequently as the actual database for the program and is usually several versions behind, but in desperate situations it can still be most helpful.

Hi exile360,

I checked the GT500.org and it's there. Thing is it's not updated. I still have to check the malwarebytes.org link.

I really was a fan of robots when I was a kid. "Voltron - Defender of the Universe" and it's the lions that made it unique :) . He was a great robot during those days. (You should see the latest Transformers movie sequel).

Thanks for the tip. I'll tell my bro's about it.

Regards,

voltron :(

Yeah, unfortunately it's seldom updated because it has to be packed in the digitally signed InnoSetup package, the same way new builds of MBAM's installer are so it can be time consuming :unsure: . Perhaps eventually they'll offer a better option, but right now that's the best that's available.

I saw the new Transformers already :( , it was good but a bit too cheesy. I liked the story and the action though.

Yeah, unfortunately it's seldom updated because it has to be packed in the digitally signed InnoSetup package, the same way new builds of MBAM's installer are so it can be time consuming :( . Perhaps eventually they'll offer a better option, but right now that's the best that's available.

I saw the new Transformers already :) , it was good but a bit too cheesy. I liked the story and the action though.

Hi;

Its a good idea for us to know of where we can get manual definition updates. You never know you might need it urgently. Yah, the Transformers is downright "cheesy" :) but the action is good. Michael Bay should do "voltron-defender of the universe" next time :) .

Regards,

voltron :)