Wrongly Being Denied Activation of Software

I am wrongly being inhibited from activating my Malwarebytes software ID and Key.

I having purchased the lifetime version of the software via the Malwarebytes website around the fall of 2011 and not via a retail outlet as being incorrectly claimed by Philip Arche in customer service, thus I only have an ID and Key, no box, no original CD, no installation card. Emails being a fragile medium, do not have the original email receipt from 2011, having lost the .pst file. Even my Navy Federal account stops sharing via their website, credit card transaction information past 2013 (3 years). The refusal to activate the software being an unethical act and on no valid grounds beyond having changed my email address from the time of purchase though using the same name just different domain. Not the least, I am the only person to ever use the software with no other persons that I am aware of having tried to register the software in any other name. Even Microsoft is not this arrogantly and over reaching, I never having to provided Microsoft a copy of a 5 year old digital or retail receipt. Even the IRS does not expect people to retain receipts past 5 years.

Park McGraw

Hello parkmcgraw:

Your licensing issue has been escalated to Malwarebytes management for resolution.  Someone should contact you no later than tomorrow.

If you have not already done so, you may consider performing a Clean re-install (using mbam-clean.exe) of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) and enable the 14-day free trial, on a one-time basis, to afford your system all the protections of MBAM Premium till a resolution is had.

Reference: MBAM Clean Removal Process

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

• Root Admin

I've contacted support and they said that you do have an open ticket that you're working on and both have replied to each other. As this is being addressed I will go ahead and close this topic here as only the Helpdesk can support you with licensing issues.

Thank you for contacting Malwarebytes

Ron