Not stopping encryption

Rampant

Just some feedback,

My customer PC got infected this morning and MBARW did nothing to stop it (It may as well not have been installed)
It is the latest version (as per your website) and it was running and enabled
Before you tell me it is in BETA and shouldn't be installed on work PC's (I know)

So there is a virus going around that it bypassing your program
I am just giving you some feedback.

Hello Rampant and welcome back:

Please try to capture the malware source of the encryption as well as one or two of the client's files that were encrypted.  Then if possible, gather and post the following:

Using the native Windows built-in zip utility, please create the following 2, separate, .zip archives for MBARW developer team analysis:

1. Create only a .zip archive (not .7z or .rar) of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\
2. Create only a separate .zip archive (not .7z or .rar) of the directory C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\MBAMService\logs\

Please attach the 2 .zip archives to your next reply.  Thank you for your beta testing contribution to the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware (MBARW Beta) project and your valued feedback.

Sorry,

I tried to get the info as requested
However, the customer has decided this is all our fault as we can't protect them
They have decided to use someone else for their IT support
Never mind this is the second time they have been encrypted
Enough of my ranting :-)

Sorry I can't help
Shane