Command prompt flashing then disappearing

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youtube videos reloading and not when its been left for a while, more of the youtube video being shown as if I had moved my mouse over it. I also have issue's with my phone crashing and apps being moved around. Sound stopping even when the phone screen is locked. If I remember correctly this was after installing "malwarebytes anti malware"

I cannot help with your phone....  Nor do I see why Malwarebytes should affect it either.  Go here http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome/ and have Adobe Flashplayer checked. Accept new version if required.

There maybe an offer of Google Chrome etc, untick those options if offered... Does that make any diffrence...

Where did boxes come from, you`ve lost me off. Is the version of flash you list the most current, if so I suppose we can discount that as a possible cause of the video problem..

Can you open Device Manager, expand Display Adapter, are there any question or exclamation marks listed against the Graphics card.

Chrome has its own Flashplayer, Pepperflash or something similar, I dont have Chrome so am not 100% sure.. if you continue to have issues with youtube then maybe check your graphics card for a driver update. Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapter then right click on your graphics entry and select "Update Driver Software" or maybe better option to go to the manfacturers website and check for an update...

Run the following windows repair tool by tweaking.com:

Download Portable Windows Repair (all in one) from one of the following:

http://www.tweaking.com/content/page...ll_in_one.html

http://www.majorgeeks.com/Tweaking.c...ble_d7222.html

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/down...-one-portable/

Unzip the contents into a newly created folder on your desktop.

Open the folder, run the tool by right click on Repair_Windows (icon with red briefcase) select "Run as Administrator"

From the main GUI do the following:

Select Tab 5 to make Registry backup, use the recommended option...

user posted image

When complete select "Repairs" tab, from there select "Open Repairs" tab..

From that window select the default option and checkmarck "Select All" box. When ready select "Start Repairs" tab....

user posted image

When complete re-boot your system, see if there is any improvement...

Logs are saved to the Tweaking.com folder on your Desktop

Thank yiu,

Kevin

Ok if you believe your system is hacked run the following Windows Defender Offline:

Download the tool from here :- https://blogs.microsoft.com/microsoftsecure/2012/09/19/microsofts-free-security-tools-windows-defender-offline/ and save to the Desktop.

You will have to select the correct version for your system, either 32 or 64 bit

Run the tool, Windows 7/8 or Vista user right click and select "Run as Administrator"

Read the instructions in the new window and select "Next"

user posted image

In the new window accept the agreement:

user posted image

In the new window select your USB Flash Drive, then select "Next"

user posted image

In the new window ensure you Flash drive is selected, if not click on "Refresh" then select "Next"

user posted image

In the new window accept the formatting alert by selecting "Next"

user posted image

Files will be Downloaded:

user posted image

Files will be processed and created

user posted image

Flash drive will be formatted and prepared

user posted image

Files will be added to the Flash Drive and the tool will be created.

user posted image

The procedure is finished and the Tool created, click on "Finish" to complete.

user posted image

Plug the USB into the sick PC and boot up, if it does not boot from the flash drive change the boot options as required, Use F12 as it boots, change options...
As it boots you`ll see files being loaded and the windows splash screen, eventually the tool will run a "Quick Scan" follow the prompts and deal with what it finds.
When complete do a full scan, deal with what it finds.
When finished, remove the USB stick then press the Esc key to boot into regular windows.
Navigate to the following file:

"C:\Windows\Windows Defender Offline\Support\MPLog-MM/DD/YYYY-HH/MM/SS .txt"

Open with notepad and copy and paste it into a reply.

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

Its new

I see "sandisksecureaccess"

"system volume information"

"runsandisksecureaccesswin" 

I'm not sure they count as files or data entries 

I'm not sure what the last request was

Heres some information

The capacity is 59.1gb Out of 60gb (I didn't add anything)

The file system is exfat

Allocation unit size is 128 kilobytes

Under the format options it says quick format