one or more components of protection are disabled

Hi, again:

According to your recent thread reporting a similar issue, you are running MBAM Free:

MBAM Free is only a manual, on-demand scanner.  It does not provide real-time protection.

Real-time malware and website protection requires a paid, Premium license.

If that does not explain or solve your issue, please read the following sticky: Diagnostic Logs
Then, please ATTACH all 3 logs (as *.txt files, not *.xml files) to your next reply.
The 3 logs will be FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt
The logs may help to explain your issue and how to fix it.

Thanks,

1 minute ago, daledoc1 said:

Hi:

Premium features and real-time protection ought not to be turning off by themselves.

That is not normal behavior.

We'd need to see the requested diagnostic logs as a starting point to troubleshoot.

Thanks,

Okay nevermind... Apparently my premium license deactivated for some reason so that was what prompted the protection modules turning off. I've simply re-entered the key and the license is up and working again

3 minutes ago, nitrousable said:

Okay nevermind... Apparently my premium license deactivated for some reason so that was what prompted the protection modules turning off. I've simply re-entered the key and the license is up and working again

That's even more odd.

A valid premium licenses does not "deactivate" on its own, either.  (I just searched the forum and cannot find any similar reports.)

So, again, in order to troubleshoot, we need a bit of basic system info in the form of the requested 3 diagnostic logs.

But it's up to you.  We really cannot do much to help without those logs.

Cheers,