New Customer to MBAE Questions

Anew

Hi,

I was recommended to download the MBAE Free Version.  I searched your site and the products pages, but I was only able to locate the Free Trial version.  I'd like to download the plain MBAE  free version without the trial - where is the download page for that?

Also, is MBAE Free Version compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 7?

Thank you

Hi, again, @Anew:

The MBAE installer (aka "setup file") is the same for Free, Trial and Premium versions.

If you do not want the 14-day Trial, please just disable (un-tick) the option when it is offered during the setup wizard.  That will give you the Free version, which protects many popular browsers and certain plug-ins (e.g. Java).

Users with a paid, Premium license can "activate" the Free (or Trial) version with their license ID and Key to unlock the full Premium features, notably the addition of additional program shields (such Office-type applications, PDF readers, etc.) AND ability to configure custom shields for nearly any internet-facing application.

Yes, MBAE (Free, Trial and Premium) is compatible with both Windows 7 and Windows 10.

Product information, including a comparison of Free vs. Premium here: Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit

FAQ and helpful support articles here: Malwarebytes Support - Consumer: Anti-Exploit

Further info here: Exploits - how they work and how to crush them

I hope this helps,