Anti Ransomware wont activate

IanNichecom

Intel Core2 Duo E7500

4GB RAM

32bit Win 7 professional SP1

Been running no issues. This morning had the little red 1 on the icon, won't activate, did windows uninstall, reinstalled still no activate. Found this torum.

Uploaded zip files. Will now attempt clean install.

Ian

Update

Clean install corrected issue.

MalwarebytesAnti-Ransomware.zip

logs.zip

mine will not activate either. i uninstalled, reinstalled..turned off all other malwarebytes..and no go!! it was working last night but when i shut down and restarted this am, little red X appeared and it states that it is disabled...help??

jean

1 hour ago, hmf said:

mine will not activate either. i uninstalled, reinstalled..turned off all other malwarebytes..and no go!! it was working last night but when i shut down and restarted this am, little red X appeared and it states that it is disabled...help??

jean

3rd time was th charm..lets just hope it comes on in am..i am signing off  now..edt and it is LATE!!!!

Hello, IanNichecom and hmf--

Thank you for participating in the beta - we appreciate your taking the time to report the issue.

At this point, the clean uninstall / reinstall is the suggested fix which seems to correct the problem in most cases.  The Development team is continuing to investigate though so we hope to have this addressed in a future beta update.