NOD32 and Malwarebytes

Hi.

I've Just Purchased malwaresbytes, I have NOD32 can i use them both ? I have 2GB of RAM and I don't want my laptop nor my internet to load slowly.

and how to use malwarebytes as a demand setting? by unchecking the enable protection option ?

I like this software :unsure:

Thank you

Ah ok Thank you guys.

as everyone is using it so I don't want to disable it :unsure:

malwarebytes will find all spywares automatically and delete them right? I don't have to do anything? Just the updates?

sorry I am new to this, and planning to keep my laptop very safe and secure

just a side note: but I think your question has been answerd above!If you open the program and look under the Protection tab you will see two box's to check or uncheck.

under General Settings: Start with Windows

If you un-check the bottom box, you disable the realtime protection on start-up

Which if your pc loads slow, you may want uncheck the box Start with windows, then start your notebook, then start the program,

Then click on the bar that says Start Protection, will be a manual way to start it.

Or You can leave it checked, re-start, and realtime protection will start, and the "M" icon will be on your taskbar.

Try it both ways, checked or unchecked, see how much it slows down your notebook.

I would think it would be "null" in slowing down your notebook on startup if you leave it checked and you will have real time protection.