PUP.Optional.Babylon.ChrPRST Removal?

I have 2 computers in our enterprise with the threat PUP.Optional.Babylon.ChrPRST.  In both cases, Malwarebytes finds the threat in 
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Preferences.

Malwarebytes "removes" this threat with its standard scan, but it keeps coming back during the next scan.  I've tried CCleaner, resetting the user's Chrome settings to no avail. Tried Malwarebytes scan in safe mode, no luck either.

Has anyone else successfully removed this threat?  If so, how?  We're mostly a Windows 7/64 bit shop...

• Root Admin

Ah.. I see from your other post here there you're using MMC our Enterprise product. It's probably best that you obtain further support by opening a ticket on our Helpdesk directly.

Business Support

I will move your topic and the other one to the Business section of the forum where you can continue to work there, but most customers will probably want to work via email due to potentially sensitive information from computers.

Thank you

Ron

Edited by AdvancedSetup