15 hours ago, thisisu said:

Thanks for being honest about this. We do however require that you uninstall KMSPico before receiving additional assistance. You should be able to remove KMSpico via Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Please read the following for further clarification regarding our stance on Piracy:

Once you've removed KMSpico.

0bbc093fd58a4e879fd577b20dbc704d.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see anything that would prevent such major OS issues like you've described but go ahead and run the following FRST fix using the fixlist.txt attached to this message. Attach the Fixlog.txt when finished.

Are you using Microsoft OneDrive? If so, is it working?

Update MBAM and run another scan please. Attach its log when finished.

Let me know of any changes in the computer's behavior when finished.

fixlist.txt

On 8/21/2016 at 10:30 PM, thisisu said:

I don't see anything that would prevent such major OS issues like you've described but go ahead and run the following FRST fix using the fixlist.txt attached to this message. Attach the Fixlog.txt when finished.

Are you using Microsoft OneDrive? If so, is it working?

Update MBAM and run another scan please. Attach its log when finished.

Let me know of any changes in the computer's behavior when finished.

fixlist.txt

How do I use the fixlist.txt to run the FRST fix.

I can upload files to OneDrive normally, using File Explorer.

I can't use Search, Start Menu, or Windows Apps.

So I can't test the OneDrive App.

2 hours ago, Tobi_Alafin said:

Well, I just tried to "fix" normally.

I'll attach the fixlog.txt

Thanks. Log looks as we'd expect.

2 hours ago, Tobi_Alafin said:

When I run the scan, what should I do about PUPs and PUMs.

Should I treat them as Malware, notify user about detections, or ignore them.

Treat as malware

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!

Do you remember if anything was found during the last scan? If so, did you quarantine the threats?

Let's try something different, scan with MBAM again, and once the scan has completed. Click Save Results >> Text file (*.txt)

a.png

Save the text file to a location you can find later on. Attach that text file here.

Also give me an update on what problems still exist with your computer.

No, you can leave them like that. I mentioned to allow MBAM to quarantine the threats because the log you provided indicated that they hadn't been quarantined yet.

Well it seems you keep picking up additional traces of malware as we go along here. Please try to keep your browsing experience to a minimum while you are being helped. Please provide a new FRST and Addition log for me to review.