Windows 10 Taskbar not working after scan

Need urgent help...

I Have A Question , when i installed malwarebytes and scanned and remove malware from my computer

Afterthat my windows's taskbar,start menu,edge,sound bar,search etc. is not working.

I'm using windows 10 pro

my 

FRST.txt and  Addition.txt files are given below 

Addition_09-08-2016_00-15-24.txt

FRST_09-08-2016_00-15-24.txt

Edited by Maurice Naggar

Hi.  :welcome:

I will be guiding you as we go forward.  I do need to see other diagnostic information from this system, so that I can see about pinning down the source of this issue.
I would like to ask that you always attach any report or file I ask for, from time to time.

My first suggestion is to RESTART Windows so that the machine is running in a new start session.
If needed, just power off the machine, wait about one minute, and then Power back on and wait for Windows to finish loading up.

Next, please just apply these Windows keyboard shortcut tips.
Just do one at a time.  I would like to know if each one works on this machine.

Press and hold Windows key on keyboard and tap the D key.  That should show the DESKTOP view.

Press the Windows-flag key on the keyboard.  That should show the Start menu.

Press the CTRL-key on keyboard and tap ESC ape key on keyboard.  That should show the Start menu.

Let me know about these.  I also would like to see a copy of the last SCAN report from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Start Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.  Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
Double click on the scan log which shows the Date and time of the last SCAN performed. Please make sure the word SCAN is shown and also that you grab the very latest Date. the most recent Scan run.
You can double click the line to get it on screen. Then use the menu at bottom of the window.

Click the EXPORT button at the bottom left.
Click TEXT file

Be very aware as to what folder and what NAME you give this report.  You have to make a note so you can send it.

Then attach that file with your next reply.

2 hours ago, Maurice Naggar said:

I'd be curious as to how you managed to do those scans?  But 2 of those scans were in June.

One option is to consider a REFRESH procedure
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/4090-refresh-windows-10-a.html

Hmm... I uploaded all the scan I have done by Malwarebytes before..

All my installed apps are working fine... I have so many installed apps in my pc!! It will be really painful for me reset my windows  :unsure:

A refresh operation is to get Windows in a better condition.  I would suggest doing that.  This is not a "reset".  It is a refresh operation.

At the conclusion of that, the issue of Windows start and taskbar ought to be normal.

The other suggestion I have is to keep checking Settings >> Windows Update to get all current Microsoft Windows updates.  Especially the Anniversary update release build 1607.

54 minutes ago, Maurice Naggar said:

A refresh operation is to get Windows in a better condition.  I would suggest doing that.  This is not a "reset".  It is a refresh operation.

At the conclusion of that, the issue of Windows start and taskbar ought to be normal.

The other suggestion I have is to keep checking Settings >> Windows Update to get all current Microsoft Windows updates.  Especially the Anniversary update release build 1607.

If I refresh my windows all my installed apps will remove?