No activation, have purchased, stopped working etc.

liloldme

I purchased Anti-exploit, put in keys, it worked. Anti-exploit stopped working a few days later. I followed all the instructions to test, remove any leftovers, uninstall and redownload. Now it refuses to recognize the ID and KEY. I'm very frustrated and getting near anger. I have PROOF that I purchased this.

Hello and :welcome:, @liloldme:

Many activation issues stem from either inadvertent inclusion of extra spaces when doing a copy/paste of the license info from the confirmation email, or from inadvertent substitution of letters/numbers when entering the information by hand.

This KB article >>HERE<< explains more detail and offers a video demo.

If that does not resolve your issue, then I suggest opening a ticket at Help Desk >>HERE<<.
The Support Team members have access to the sort of information about accounts/licensing/purchases that we here in the forum do not.
They can best assist you.

Thanks,

6 minutes ago, liloldme said:

If I'm smart enough to do the install, uninstall, etc., then I certainly know how to enter an ID and a Key #.

Sorry - no offense was intended. It has nothing to do with intelligence.  I merely pointed out common causes of license activation issues.

I suggest opening a ticket at Help Desk >>HERE<<.
The Support Team members have access to the sort of information about accounts/licensing/purchases that we here in the forum do not.
They can best assist you with sorting your license issues.

Thank you again.

Hello:

You ought to have received at least an automated email reply with the first email help desk request*.

If you did not receive it, then I suggest checking your email junkmail or spam folders, to be sure that the replies did not land there by mistake.

Unfortunately, we here in the forum do not have access to purchase/transaction/account/license information. 
The Help Desk ought to be able to sort this out.
If you prefer a refund, then they can assist with that, as well.

Thank you again,

(*Submitting multiple tickets will not expedite the process. To the contrary, it may lead to delays by clogging the help desk ticket queue.)

• Root Admin

Hello @liloldme

Sorry for the troubles you're having. Can you please open NOTEPAD. Then copy your ID and Key from your email purchase and paste into Notepad.

Then open MBAE and go to the Activation and copy/paste one at a time from each field from NOTEPAD and let me know if that works or if you get an error or what do you see.

Thank you

Ron

Edited by AdvancedSetup

• Root Admin

I've looked on the Helpdesk using your email address from here on the forums and you only have 1 ticket on the Helpdesk that was closed about 4 months ago due to no response.

If you hover your mouse over my account name here there is an option to send me a message

It looks like you need to go again to Product Support  and fill out a new ticket.

Just a general note on SPAM filters as I have had a lot of trouble getting some emails I wanted, and had very little in my SPAM folder.
It was the Internet Service Provider that was filtering my SPAM and in my case it doesn't inform you! Turning off my SPAM filter at the ISP options page gave me absolutely tons of SPAM, so the solution was to keep it turned on and whitelist the emails domains I wanted. Even .gov was being filtered so I wasn't getting vehicle road tax renewals which could have been costly. Repost elsewhere if there is a better location, but it's not just your email or AV SPAM filters that need checking.