Suggestions Antimalware Free

mlibre

Hi mlibre :)

If I'm not mistaken, this option is only available in the Pro and Trial versions because it's part of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware "real-time protection" feature. Of course, if your trial runs out and you revert back to the free version, there's no need for that feature anymore since it doesn't have real-time protection.

Edited by Aura

• Root Admin

The Free version allows fully scanning and removing infections manually. The paid version allows options like you've suggested as well as real-time prevention of malware.

There needs to be enough features in the paid version to make it worthwhile for users to purchase. If we placed everything in the Free version, there would be no need to buy, and then pretty soon we'd be out of business and not even the Free version would be available to anyone.

• 1 year later...

Another feature that would be great for the paid version is the ability to enter a description for each exclusion.  I add exclusions and then forget what I added them for, and then get a little nervous that it wasn't me who added the exclusion.  This would be a great addition to the paid version. 

Greetings and welcome :)

Thanks for the suggestion.  Yes, this idea has been proposed before and has been passed on to the Product team for consideration.  I do not know if they plan to implement it or not, but it has been requested.

If you have any further ideas or suggestions please don't hesitate to let us know.

• 5 months later...