MBAE Windows 10 AU

Circaflex

Hey guys are there any confirmed bugs with the current version of AE and Windows 10 AU? I noticed after the update AE was not running so I tried to open the desktop application and it opens then closes after a second or two. Figured the AU might have caused it so I uninstalled and used the clean.zip from the other topic, reinstalled and same thing. I am guessing something changed with the AU?

I have the same issue on one of my systems.

Interesting enough, the one which I upgraded Win 10 to anniversary update MBAE runs fine, however, the one where I did a clean install of Win 10 AE, MBAE just doesn't start.

I've done a clean install of MBAE to no avail.

Yeah, I'm experiencing this issue as well on a totally reformatted, fresh install of Windows 10x64 Build 14393.10 on a Dell XPS 8700 with all SSDs.  There is an Event Viewer showing an Event ID 7000 

"The Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit service failed to start due to the following error: 
Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source."

OK well glad I am not the only one. The funny part is, I have been on the insider builds (fast-ring) for the last half-year and all upgrades have never had issues, but the final does. Haha usually it is the other way around! I even tried the newest beta of MBAE and same issue. 

Working here again too.  Just a quick question though.  When you put out the stable version, do we have to manually download that and reinstall or will this specific test build automatically update itself?  Just need to know, I will keep subscribed to this thread if I have to eventually download the stable version, if it automatically updates itself to a stable version then I can de subscribe to this thread.  Thanks for the quick response. 

Thanks pbust:)

On my desktop and my laptop, MBAE was running great after the AU, but today on my Hyper-V Insider VM I was getting the pop-up the service wasn't starting, and after going to services and manually starting it would just shut down again, and of course clicking the shortcut in start menu didn't do anything.

I found this thread and your post and downloaded the re-issue and installed it, now it's running in my VM as well.

I posted a link to your post, in Ten Forums for other users having the problem, if that's OK, as I have a thread there on MBAE new version-updates: http://www.tenforums.com/antivirus-firewalls-system-security/8342-latest-version-malwarebytes-anti-exploit.html even though it updates with no user intervention, some go there for more info on the changelog.

so, after installing the "mbae-setup-1.08.1.2572_W10" version, it seemed to be working for the last few days. however, it seems to lag now. meaning I can open a browser instance of chrome, and be surfing for 10 mins or more...no balloon... then eventually, I get the notification of protection.

anyone else seeing this behaviour? a delay?