license countdown ????

Hello, 

I purchased a 1 year Subscription on 05/23/2016, I keep getting pop-ups stating my License is about to expire. I checked my Account and it counts down. First it shows 

Lifetime  then counts to 368 days to 297 and if i check it again it says 5 days "time to renew"  I re-activated and it does the same.  Love the program and it is scanning and cleaning 

fine it's just annoying to keep getting the pop ups because it's eating resources constantly.  Hate to shut it off  but will if needed   P.S. if it sticks on "Lifetime "   I can live with it. ;-)

Thanks for any help

Marty  

• Root Admin

Hi @mbaclawski and :welcome:

Let me have you try doing a clean removal and reinstall and see if that corrects the issue. You should not be getting a countdown like that if you've recently purchased.

Please uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest version using the following guide. MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x