Where can I find some expert help who reads into my console logs from two days ago?

Hi, 

I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question. But I am looking for someone to point me into the right direction. I want someone (a mac expert) to read into my console logs of two days ago, because I noticed some very unusual logs and behaviours of those. 

Thanks in advance, 

Smiley

Hello smileyserious:

A request has been made to the forum's Administrators/Moderators to move your topic to the most appropriate sub-forum.

When you see that your topic has been moved, please attach a (.txt) text file for the console records.  In the meantime, please consider ticking the "Follow" button near the upper right-hand corner of your topic for timely update notifications to your topic.

Thank you.

• Staff

@smileyserious,

In general, it's not a good idea to go looking for trouble in the Console. If you're not a developer, it's extremely easy to misread the messages there. If I had a nickel for every time I've seen someone afraid they were infected by malware after looking at perfectly normal messages in the Console... well, I wouldn't be rich, 'cause it's just a nickel, but I'd be able to buy myself fancy coffees from Starbucks for a week.

I'd be glad to look at your logs if you'd like to post them, but it would probably be more productive to talk about what concerns you. Are you seeing symptoms that you believe are due to malware (beyond what you're seeing in the logs)? If so, what are those symptoms?