Possible New Attack removes wifi driver, tries to cut off internet access

Kurttb1

after months and months of having wonderful peace with Malwarebytes AM, AE, and ARW  all of a sudden I am visiting this GTE Banking site in Florida and after that my internet went out had to reinstall the driver,  later internet explorer quit working,  I changed all my passwords on my wifi router for starters and then was trying to get to this forum in order to find info, that is when I found out that MB-ARW beta had a New release back in June... Wow,.. thought mine was supposed to update.. info I read said the update would be coming the week of June 17th, so don't know if any of that happened or what only that I just updated manually as I am trying to fend off the latest attack.   Malwarebytes has done a great job keeping me safe and until the latest issues It was smooth sailing for the longest time I have been able to enjoy in years.. lol but I am serious.   I must have a sign on my address which says "attack this guy"  Keep up the good work and if this situation makes any sense let me know, thanks, Kurt