My mouse is stopping Windows from starting, computer freezes at bios screen.

I'm having an odd and frustrating issue where if I have a usb mouse plugged into my computer, it will not boot windows and the computer freezes at the bios screen.  If I unplug my mouse, the computer will start fine and then I can just plug it in and everything is fine.  Things I have tried: Swapping mice out for a completely different brand and model; trying different USB ports.  I'm not sure what else to try.  I've recently installed an SSD and I got a new Corsair K70 keyboard and I use some cheap $15 Logitech mouse I always have.

Windows 10 Home

i7 2600k

8gb ram

480gb Sandisk SSD

Hello and Welcome back...

Indeed a strange issue....

Some things to try, go into your BIOS and check the boot order, make sure the SSD drive is the first boot device. (I have seen this happen with a flash drive, but hey maybe the mouse is the same issue).

Might need to see if there is a BIOS update from your computer manufacture.

• Root Admin

Can you open your Device Manager and expand it. Do you have any Yellow or Red devices listed ?

We should also get some logs to see what all is running on the computer.

Please read the following and post back the 3 requested logs as an attachment.

Diagnostic Logs

Thanks