Possibly Malware Email Help!

I was looking through my email and I found a rather suspicious one which after opening I'm 100% sure is phishing link or malware. This is the link below.

DO NOT OPEN -- hxxp://static-ip-212-48-90-12.inaddr.ip-pool.com/1A1qn75gy913jrf1z7cuc83uci1kr338v4cl00001

My questions is, what is this link? Is there anyway to tell what it is? And, what could the repercussions be of opening it?

Thanks!

Edited by Spud
Link Obfuscated

Blacklist check  >> (Also blocked by F-Secure)

https://virustotal.com/en/url/54dc13edad08c404bbb4082bfeda924c9a1e1ea065595e997e34739111e411e4/analysis/1469783844/

Seems to serve Ad (win iPhone) crap (click pic in top right corner to see) > http://urlquery.net/report.php?id=1469781546948

Edited by pondus

Hi, @MDH:

In addition to the excellent advice already offered....

It sounds from your post as if perhaps you are not running MBAM Premium?

If you were, you probably would have gotten a block notification popup from MBAM.

If you clicked the suspicious link and you did not get such a popup, and/or if you are not running MBAM Premium, then you might want to get a bit of help checking the system to be sure you did not pick up a bug.
Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for malware cleanup, or at the help desk.
If you would like that help, I suggest starting with the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers.
It contains information about the options for free, expert help >>>AND<<< the preliminary steps to expedite that process.
A malware expert will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

Thank you,