Beta MBARW startup issue

:welcome:

I will be guiding you as we go forward.  
I would like to ask that you always attach any report or file I ask for, from time to time. Just a regular  attachment.

I noticed that MCAFEE antivirus is installed.  I would urge the following adjustments.
Malwarebytes softwares work well and should run alongside antivirus software without conflicts. In some instances, exclusions may need to be set for your specific antivirus product to achieve the best possible system performance.
To exclude known safe files and applications within the settings of MCAFEE:

Open your McAfee Security suite.
Click Real-Time Scanning: On.
Click Excluded Files.
Click Add file.
Browse to, and select, the file or .exe you want to exclude from scans.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware works well and should run alongside antivirus software without conflicts. In some rare instances, exclusions may need to be set for your specific antivirus product to achieve the best possible system performance.
I suggest putting in trust settings in your antivirus, as follows:
Please "put as Trusted" (i.e., put Trust settings ) for the following MBAM exe files within your Antivirus Software **whitelist** :

Note: If using a software firewall besides the built in "Windows Firewall" you'll need to exclude them from it as well

For 64 bit versions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, 10:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbam.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamdor.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbampt.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware\mbarw.exe

Then close McAfee screen.   Next, RESTART Windows to finalize all these adjustments and to have a new Windows session.  The last 2 items are so important.

Thanks Maurice for the reply.  i'll follow the instructions but it might not be until tonight. Got work deadlines to meet.  just as a matter of interest, Ransomware has enabled just fine for the last three days.  But i'll do as you say so we can see if that fixes it for good.

It appears you have a different or newer version of McAfee.  You show LIVESAFE.    Please do some looking and research on the McAfee Live support website about just how & where to make trust setting exceptions into your McAfee LIVE software.

https://support.mcafee.com

• 2 weeks later...