Malware Bytes failing to run at start up

For some reasons my MBAM just refuses to run on windows startup even though it has been working perfectly fine before. I ran the mbam-clean and reinstalled it completely and it worked for some time but now it's happening again. I have to run it manually every time I start Windows and if I press the "X" at the top right it closes completely (doesn't go into tray) It always used to go into tray

Is there anything else to be done?

I use win 10

Hello nitrousable:

The analysis experts are going to want to start off seeing several diagnostic report files:

1. Please read the topic Diagnostic Logs and then individually ATTACH the 3 requested logs in your next reply to this thread only.
  2. The 3 files, from Step 1, to be individually ATTACHED from your desktop are CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Zip or Copy and Paste them into a reply. Please do not alter, any FRST categories as the configuration is well suited for this forum.

Thank You.

4 minutes ago, 1PW said:

Hello nitrousable:

The analysis experts are going to want to start off seeing several diagnostic report files:

1. Please read the topic Diagnostic Logs and then individually ATTACH the 3 requested logs in your next reply to this thread only.
  2. The 3 files, from Step 1, to be individually ATTACHED from your desktop are CheckResults.txt, FRST.txt and Addition.txt. Please do not Zip or Copy and Paste them into a reply. Please do not alter, any FRST categories as the configuration is well suited for this forum.

Thank You.

Here they are

Addition.txt

CheckResults.txt

FRST.txt

• Root Admin

Did you used to have Kaspersky antivirus on this computer?

I don't see anything obvious that would be causing such an issue. Can you try to a full, clean removal of your current ESET antivirus and then MBAM and reinstall ESET and MBAM and let us know if that corrects it.

18 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Did you used to have Kaspersky antivirus on this computer?

I don't see anything obvious that would be causing such an issue. Can you try to a full, clean removal of your current ESET antivirus and then MBAM and reinstall ESET and MBAM and let us know if that corrects it.

okay thanksI will try it later today when I get back. 

I never had a Kaspersky antivirus installed. What makes you think I had one? Is there like a Kaspersky entry you've found in the logs? 

Hi:

@Porthos is correct.  Your log shows that you are running MBAM Free.;)

MBAM Free is a manual, on-demand scanner.  It does not provide real-time protection and does not run at startup.

If your subscription expired, you will need to purchase a new license in order to activate the program to the full, paid, Premium version with real-time protection.
If you purchase your new license from the Malwarebytes online store, there is a 2-year license option to lock in the current price.
(The green "upgrade" button in the main dashboard should also allow you to purchase a license.)

Once you do that, there is no need to reinstall -- just click the "Activate" button in the dashboard and follow THESE INSTRUCTIONS to enter your license info.

Thanks,

P.S. As far as minimizing, the program itself minimizes to the system tray (aka notification area).  Only the active scanner window during a scan minimizes to the taskbar.

Edited by daledoc1
added P.S.