Service has been disabled or deleted. The console cannot continue.

This message is displayed when desktop is displayed. I click, OK (thinking I can't go further, until I do), then computer works fine. This message appeared after attempting to install Windows 10 (which is not fully installed) on Windows 7 Professional. I was attempting to upgrade before expiration date, but I am fine with Windows 7 Pro.

Firefox, replied: "its possible something got changed during you Win10 upgrade that failed to get removed after it failed.  I also see this (which may be a possible hard drive failure):

Error: (07/19/2016 08:54:56 AM) (Source: atapi) (EventID: 11) (User: )
Description: The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Ide\IdePort1.

It going to require more work than what is permitted in this section of the forum.... I am going to direct you to another section where you can have a one on one expert help you get this cleaned up, simply follow the instructions below.  Basically go start a topic there, and post your logs there and wait for someone to pick up your topic.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.

It explains the options for free, expert help -->>AND<<-- the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue"

I have uploaded files and look forward to working with someone to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,

Snooks

FRST 07192016.txt

Addition 07192016.txt

CheckResults.txt

Hello,

cmd_icon.png Check Disk

• Press the WindowsKey.png + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type cmd and click OK.
  • Copy/Enter the command below and press Enter:
  • chkdsk C: /r
  • You should get a message to schedule Check Disk at next system restart. Please type Y and press Enter.
  • All you should do now is to restart your PC and let the Check Disk process finish uninterrupted.

Check Disk report:

• Press the WindowsKey.png + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type eventvwr and click OK.
  • In the left panel, expand Windows Logs and then click on Application.
  • Now, on the right side, click on Filter Current Log.
  • Under Event Sources, check only Wininit and click OK.
  • Now you'll be presented with one or multiple Wininit logs.
  • Click on an entry corresponding to the date and time of the disk check.
  • On the top main menu, click Action > Copy > Copy Details as Text.
  • Paste the contents into your next reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!