My Malwarebytes will not start [Windows 10]

It will not start up at all and when I try uninstalling it from control panel I get this error message saying: Runtime Error (at 115:80): External exception E06D7363 

Then I cannot uninstall it but I can delete the file in the program files then reinstall it but nothing still same thing happens I get an error and it just wont run at all it doesn't run in the background at all either it just wont run.

Edited by Maurice Naggar

Hello and welcome, @Kyrotix:

Let's try some routine troubleshooting first.

1. Please carefully follow ALL the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
    1. Please be sure you are logged in to Windows from an Admin account when you reinstall
    2. If you are running MBAM Premium, please be sure to have your license info handy and to disable your account (dashboard > my account > disable) before you start.
    3. Please be sure to reboot when prompted by the removal tool; it's a good idea to reboot again after the reinstall.
  2. If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and attach to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

Thank you,

Edited by daledoc1
typo