Network internet and Audio not working after malwarebyte cleanup

I had issues with ads opening tabs in my google chrome, so i installed malwarebytes.

After first, general threat scan didnt find any issues. Then i did another custom scan on my main c: drive and it found 2 issues that malwarebytes quarantine and removed. I then restarted the computer as instructed and when i restarted, my internet, network system and audio are not working. I tried windows troubleshoot to detect and fix the issues but came upon system error messages like: "The Volume Shadow Copy service used by SystemRestore is not working". my PC setting also wont open

I have a windows 8.1 . please help.

Hello and :welcome:, @Getagunn:

Yes, certain types of malware (and the removal thereof) can sometimes cause system damage.

I suggest getting a bit of free, expert help with removal and repair.

Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.
So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
The helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.
>>If you are unable to provide the requested diagnostic logs with your first post, that's OK. Please just start a new topic in the malware removal section and explain the situation.  The malware helpers will have additional tools to assist you.

Thank you,

2 minutes ago, AdvancedSetup said:

Hello @Getagunn

Just checking back to see if you still need any help, please let us know.

Thanks

Hi, as recommended to "Please just start a new topic in the malware removal section and explain the situation.  The malware helpers will have additional tools to assist you "

I am being helped at the link below.