Error code e06d7363- Already tried mbam unitntall

I keep getting this error since i installed it before but deleted it but want it again. I keep getting that message. Some people said try to use mbam cleaner and then reboot. That didn't work. I manually searched for the files and one said you need administor permission to delete this and another said cannot be deleted because the file is no loner located here. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hello  and welcome to MalwareBytes forum.

As we go along, if something is not clear or you have some question, please ask me first. And while I am assisting you, please do not make changes or fixes on your own.
It is important that we stay in sync.   Stick with me until we get this resolved.  .
**If there is some complication, please do not do any fix by yourself.  Stop and ask me first for guidance.**

Go to Control Panel >>All Control Panel items >> Programs and Features.
Locate and select **Malwarebytes Anti-Malware** and do a Right click on it and select Uninstall --- providing that it is listed there.   ( if not then skip)
Allow the Uninstall to proceed.
Close Control Panel when done.

Close all opened windows/apps so you will have a clear view to the desktop.
I would suggest, a new clean install as follows:
Download and SAVE  mbam-clean utility from  http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam_clean

then run mbam-clean.exe:   Double click the "mbam-clean-2.3.0.1001.exe" file to run the clean tool. It runs quickly.

It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important

Next Download & SAVE  the latest version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware from
http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbam

Run the mbam-setup.  IF your Windows is Vista / Windows 7 / 8,10,  then do a Right-click on mbam-setup-2.2.1.1043.exe and select Run as Administrator and allow to run.
Then after the setup has finished, on the Dashboard screen, press the Update now link.
Let me know if the update succeeds.

When all done, do a new (fresh) Windows Restart.