Youndoo PUP keep coming back after delete

my computer recently got hijack by tort*x.com & yeab*st.cc

so i decided to use malwarebytes to scan my computer, it funtion well and all efected registry repaired expect this "pup.optional.youndoo"

i scan then delete the youndoo and it keeps coming back

i heard about youndoo can harm your computer really bad

what do i do now?im scared playing online games cause im scared that my computer already installed keylogger

please help i need answer ASAP

• Staff

Hello Mervyn

In order for us to get started on your problem I will need to get a couple of reports from you, This will help me see what is going on with the computer and let me know the best way to start.

I would like to see a fresh scan from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware so I would like you to run a new scan for me and send me the report of its findings.

To save the Scan report:

1. Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
  2. On the Dashboard, click the Update Now >> link
  3. After the update completes, click the “Scan Now” button.
  4. Or, on the Dashboard, click the “Scan Now” button.
  5. If an update is available, click the “Update Now” button.
  6. A Threat Scan will begin.
  7. When the scan is complete, if there have been detections, click ’save results"
  8. Click Text file (.txt)
  9. In the “Save File” dialog box, on the left click on “Desktop”.
  10. In the “File name” box type “Scan log” as the name.
  11. A message box named File Saved should appear stating Your file has been successfully exported.
  12. Click Ok
  13. Attach that saved log to your next reply.

Then I would like to get some more information from the computer so I would also like you to run this for me.

Please download " Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST)" from one of the following links, and save it to your Desktop (please note that some web browsers will automatically save all downloads in your Downloads folder, so in those cases please move them to the desktop.)

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your computer. If you are not sure which version applies to your computer, then download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your computer, and that will be the version for your computer.

For 32-bit (x86) editions of Windows: >> FRST.exe <<

For 64-bit (x64) editions of Windows: >> FRST64.exe <<

1. Run the “FRST” download that works on your computer
  2. When the tool opens click Yes for the disclaimer in order to continue using “FRST”.
  3. Under the section called “Whitelist” make sure all boxes are checked
  4. Under the section called “Optional Scan” I would like you to have a check mark next to “Addition.txt”
  5. Press the Scan button.
  6. When the scan is done, it will save the reports to the same location as FRST (if you had saved “FRST” on your desktop, then the reports will be saved on the desktop).
  7. Please attach the “FRST.txt” and the “Addition.txt” log file to your next reply to me (it is best if you do not copy and paste it into an e-mail).

It would be better for you and me if you can attach the reports to the email instead of copying and pasting them, the email system changes the format of them and makes them very hard to read.

If you are not used to attaching files to e-mails, then just look for a button in the toolbar above where you write your message that has a paperclip icon, and that should be the attachment button. You can also get the idea on how to attach files to an email from watching this video – >> How to attach files <<

When you reply back to me you should have Three reports for me
Scan log.txt
FRST.txt
Addition.txt

• Staff

Hello mervyn

Now I need you to download this script that I have made for you --> fixlist.txt

It needs to be saved Next to the  "Farbar Recovery Scan Tool" (FRST) program (If asked to overwrite existing one please allow)

Run FRST again but this time press the Fix button just once and wait.

When finished, it will make a log (fixlog.txt) next to FRST. Please attach the contents of this file to your reply.

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system

Gringo

• Staff

Hello Mervyn

That is great news and thank you for letting me know!

You are more than welcome and It has been a pleasure helping you.  *:-)*

If there anything else that I can assist you with then just let me know and I’ll be happy to look into it for you. If not, then this ticket will auto close in a couple of days and at that time,

Gringo