Unknown infection - unable to fight it

Hi, 

I own a desktop computer with Windows 10 64-bit. 

2 days ago, I was casually using my computer (playing Minecraft) when I noticed Google Chrome opened itself, without any intervention from me. I closed it and went back to what I was doing, and it happened again. Worried, I wanted to check if anything malicious was running in the background. I was unable to open task manager. I tried running my antivirus software but it wouldn't. I tried opening Malwarebytes, it wouldn't. Same thing with the 13 Chameleons. I've tried every workaround program from MalwareBytes available, none will run. I can't access Windows Update option (the settings W10 app crashes when I click on the update section), nor the Download folder from the file explorer. None of the Rkill links you provide works (the loading mouse cursor appears, the explorer window from which i'm launching the file freezes from 2 to 3 minutes, and then I get an error message). I can access the web with Firefox but Chrome wont' launch. I can run Minecraft's exe file but not any program that would get me closer to getting rid of the virus. 

I can't reset my computer via the computer panel, since the window freezes when I click any of the options available. I can't access user account options from the Control Panel either. 

The FRST64.exe file won't run, so I can't give you any log.... I tried to be as precise as I could with the limited knowledge I have. 

What should I do? 

Hello and :welcome:

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to a flash drive.

• Plug the flashdrive into the infected PC.
  • Click Start and while holding Shift key on your keyboard click Power --> Restart.

Note:
It is important that you keep
Shift key
pressed while doing this or it won't work.

• Now you should get a window like this where you need to click Troubleshoot.

Windows-10-2.jpg

• In the next window, click Advanced options and select Command Prompt.
  • Now you should log in into your account and after that Command Promptwindow.

notepad.png Access the notepad and identify your USB drive

In the Command Prompt please type in:

notepad

and press Enter.

• When the notepad opens, go to File menu.
  • Select Open.
  • Go to Computer and search there for your USB drive letter.
  • Note down the letter and close the notepad.

FRST.gif Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Once back in the command prompt window, please do the following:

• Type in e:\frst64.exe and press Enter.
    You need to replace ewith the letter of your USB drive taken from notepad!
  • FRST will start to run. Give him a minute or so to load itself.
  • Click Yes to Disclaimer.
  • In the main console, please click Scan and wait.
  • When finished it will produce a logfile named FRST.txt in the root of your pendrive and display it. Close that logfile.

Transfer it to your clean machine and include it in your next reply.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!