Suspected Trojan on my computer

jay6362

Yesterday my computer had detected a .dll program in my windows Temp folder called "sppextcomobjhook.dll". When I clicked for more details it was called "Patched_c" which is supposedly a trojan. After resolving the issue and restarting the computer, once again the same .dll file was detected in the same folder. This time it was called "Patched4_c". Also, when I clicked for more details, each time it said it was a different process. For the first detection it said its source was svchost.exe. Then for the second it said that it was CCleaner.exe. For the third it said it was explorer.exe. 

No matter how many times I "resolved" the problem, the file kept returning to the same spot in my Temp folder after a restart. I tried scanning with Malwarebytes, AVG, and Spybot S&D in both regular and safe mode, but they all turn up with nothing in the end. I have also tried going into CMD and doing the sfc /scannow and everything has turned up fine. 

Despite all this, another weird thing is happening. When I go to "my computer" in explorer, my SSD's storage keeps fluctuating. It started at 58.6 GB of storage left and then it went to 57.1 GB and then went up to 57.3 GB. I'm not even installing anything on that drive because my drive for my personal files is separate and its storage is just fine. 

What can I do? And is anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Hello and welcome, @jay6362

Each computer is unique, as is the cleanup strategy needed for that system.

Such malware removal work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the help desk.

So, for expert assistance, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested, preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue - the helper will guide you through scanning, cleanup and repair.

Thank you,