a Warning of blocked pages suggestion

I have a good new suggestion. It is to upgrade the blocking pages like on this screenshot shows in this topic blow ! And make it more dynamic. For example, "malwarebytes anti-malware has blocked a potentially malicious website" page at block.malwarebytes.org and this page should tell us what’s risk really is and what kind of risks/dangers on that page’s was block by MBAM then so my idea is to Improving to this page by adding more information whether that page is really a Malware or even a Phishing web or Phishing Emile and so on etc ! and a new Graphics for each kinds of "blocked" pages will be more Fabulous For example blow

a Malware webpage has been blocked for a Rootkits / or bookdoor Activity and it should displayed a red Warning and that’s Certainly of "higher risk" For example ?

a potentially Unwanted software website has been blocked for a pups and other malware’s and a such it should displayed a yellow Warning and that’s Certainly of "medium risk" For example ?

a Suspicious webpage has been blocked for a The possibility of false positives or for public safety and it should displayed a Gray Warning and that’s Certainly of "low or unknowns risk" For example ?

this is just my idea for MBAM new version 3 -A) and I hope most members will like it :D

Edited by mrdodrop