Is there anyway I can reduce MBAM RAM usage?

Is there anyway I can reduce MBAM RAM usage? Because there's 3 MBAM processes running in the task manager, and one of them consume 187.5MB and one consume 29.2MB, and one consume 3.6MB. If I add all of them up is consume 220.3MB of my RAM which is high for an antivirus using that much. I'm a hardcore PC gamer and for me 220.3MB of RAM usage for an antimalware is way too much just for one application. 

EcSkhbH.jpg

12 minutes ago, SloppyMcFloppy said:

If I add all of them up is consume 220.3MB of my RAM which is high for an antivirus using that much.

Hello and Welcome.... first off Malwarebytes is not an antivirus program, its an anti-malware program, and 230 is not that bad to be honest, depending on what MBAM may be doing at the time.

14 minutes ago, SloppyMcFloppy said:

I'm a hardcore PC gamer and for me 220.3MB of RAM usage for an antimalware is way too much just for one application.

If indeed you are a hardcore gamer, then I would assume your computer has lots of RAM, Processor, etc to be able to handle both an antivirus program as well as MBAM.  If you like you could always disable the real-time protection while playing your game simply by exiting the program from the system tray. (not really recommended though as that leaves you open to possible infections)

19 hours ago, Firefox said:

Hello and Welcome.... first off Malwarebytes is not an antivirus program, its an anti-malware program, and 230 is not that bad to be honest, depending on what MBAM may be doing at the time.

If indeed you are a hardcore gamer, then I would assume your computer has lots of RAM, Processor, etc to be able to handle both an antivirus program as well as MBAM.  If you like you could always disable the real-time protection while playing your game simply by exiting the program from the system tray. (not really recommended though as that leaves you open to possible infections)

My apologize, I know it antimalware but I try to edit the post but it won't let me. Yes, I am a hardcore PC gamer with i7-479k0 @ 4.5GHz and 32GB of DDR3 RAM and GTX 970, and for me I think 230MB RAM usage for not doing on demand scanning is high. I'm okay with 230MB when it doing on demand scan. Also, I'm too lazy to disable the real time protection and turn it back on after every game session. 

Edited by SloppyMcFloppy

24 minutes ago, David H. Lipman said:

If you have 32GB RAM, you are most likely implementing Windows 64bit.

You have no problem.  It is using less than 0.75% of your RAM.

Thanks David for the answer. Also off topic question, Why Verizon sell their company to Frontier? And Yes I have Windows 10 home 64 bit. 

Edited by SloppyMcFloppy

I do not know why.  My guess would be profitability.

I am a long time Verizon user and I have spent much time on the private 0.Verizon Usenet hierarchy until Verizon shutdown their NNTP server.  Subsequently a public alt.online-service.verizon Usenet News Group was created.  There have been several threads on a.o-s.v discussing the transfer of multiple Verizon territories to Frontier but I don't think there was a consensus for a reason why they sold-off those territories to Frontier.

Verizon is a company and what "the company" affects is based upon the service(s) you subscribe to and if Frontier wanted you to have a Frontier branded appliance, they'd contact you.

We are going Off Topic as this has nothing to do with support of the MBAM retail product.  This subject matter would be best served in General PC Help.